> Some require the phone number to be prefix with the tel: hyperlink
> denotation, which is fine as well, as we maintain/design the database and can
> re-code it.

Ah, well that's easy. That's a browser association of a hyperlink with a
program. Much like you can associate irc:// with your favorite IRC client.

I thought it was recognizing phone numbers on web pages (much like the iPhone
does) and allowing you to click it to dial, no hyperlinking required.

--Matt Ross
Ephrata School District