From: Webster [mailto:webs...@carlwebster.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 4:15 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Slightly OT: RE: Migrate DHCP from 2003 to 2008 R2

The company I just helped move their DHCP and DNS stuff from the appliances did
it because appliances are under the control of the network infrastructure team.
 Any time a DNS record or DHCP reservation was needed, a change control form
had to be submitted and go thru three layers of review processes and then wait
for a scheduled monthly maintenance window.  When you are implementing Citrix
PVS, that is a burdensome process.

Thanks

Webster