From: Senter, John [mailto:john.sen...@etrade.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 10:27 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Slightly OT: RE: Migrate DHCP from 2003 to 2008 R2

Good luck with the BLuecat products.  We have been working with them for a
couple of years with the end goal of having the Windows DNS and DHCP in that
system.  And after 3 years it has not happened and looks like management is
done with trying.  So for now it all stays on the Windows side, and now that
Windows 2012 has a true DHCP failover I do not see a need to move it away.