-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Cornetet <ken.corne...@kimball.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 17:26:29
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>Subject: RE: Remote Desktop Server
(Formerly known as Terminal Server)

Hardly. We have a large mixture of users and applications running a mix of full
desktops and published apps.

I've got SAPGui, Office 2010, Office 2007, Minitab, Teamcenter, and a score of
other apps.

As long as your App servers are on the same LAN as your file server hosting
profiles, and you are using folder redirection, roaming profiles just work. No
bloat, no fuss, no muss.