From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 25 February 2013 4:20 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: MS Azure cloud evaporates

>>>Maybe that means using more than one public cloud vendor...

> Starts to eat away (or totally devour) the value proposition... :)

All explicit insurance (risk mitigation) affects ROI. One needs to weigh up the
costs vs. benefits.

Multiple cloud providers is another layer on-top of multiple servers, redundant
network kit, SAN storage, multiple data centres and so on up the stack - each
costing more money on top of the previous layer. Where you stop spending money
has got to be a business decision.

ASB
http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker<http://xeeme.com/AndrewBaker>
Providing Virtual CIO Services (IT Operations & Information Security) for the
SMB market...

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 11:57 PM, Ken Schaefer