Anyone else using Google Drive and think it is a bit rubbish in general? I
regularly get sync failures, errors in the software, and if I go to the
online version and try to empty the Trash folder, everything simply
reappears as soon as I delete it. I've been using it with Portable Apps and
recently all my Firefox bookmarks just disappeared, so I am beginning to
think it might not be really fit for purpose.

Anyone else had similar issues, or got any feedback to report?

Cheers,

--
*James Rankin*
Technical Consultant (ACA, CCA, MCTS)