I use DropBox (75%), Box.com (23%) and SkyDrive (2%) with encryption
provided by BoxCryptor.

Also check out nCryptedCloud.com

I do have SpiderOak, but I haven't really put too much up there.  Just some
testing...

*ASB
**http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker* <http://xeeme.com/AndrewBaker>*
**Providing Virtual CIO Services (IT Operations & Information Security) for
the SMB market…***

<<image001.gif>>

<<image002.gif>>

<<image003.gif>>