From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 3:54 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Google Drive

I remember 8" floppies, too, but you couldn't fold them as well, because they
had to fold smaller.

But, they were pretty durable.

ASB
http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker<http://xeeme.com/AndrewBaker>
Providing Virtual CIO Services (IT Operations & Information Security) for the
SMB market...

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 3:47 PM, Scott Schneider