I thought in that case they had actually hacked the corp office since they were
all over the country. Jon
 Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 20:55:34 -0400
Subject: Re: ALERT : NTSYSADMIN LIST MIGRATION
From: jonathan.l...@gmail.com
To: ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com

IIRC, they already did this to TJ Maxx...

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 8:47 PM, Jon Harris <jk.har...@live.com> wrote:

So did you hand the data over to your bank the police or walk in and tell the
manager?  I know as an underpaid public employee you would never consider
reusing the information.  You would not be underpaid if you did.  I would think
that since this has been posted that a number of students (hackers in training)
are out in the parking lots of supermarkets looking for free credit card data.

Jon