Google Plus is web based.  I like good old email over web based.

Sent from my iPad mini

On Apr 25, 2013, at 7:19 PM, "Michael B. Smith"
<mich...@smithcons.com<mailto:mich...@smithcons.com>> wrote:

I will not use a google property for something that has a business purpose for
me.

I'm only one person, but I doubt I'm the only one that feels that way.

From: G.Waleed Kavalec [mailto:kava...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 5:54 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: ALERT : NTSYSADMIN LIST MIGRATION

Any reason we shouldn't jump into the new world?

Like https://plus.google.com/communities/105379670851238376600

Or build our own?

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 4:49 PM, Kurt Buff
<kurt.b...@gmail.com<mailto:kurt.b...@gmail.com>> wrote:
See response below...

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 1:38 PM, Rod Trent
<rodtr...@myitforum.com<mailto:rodtr...@myitforum.com>> wrote:
> Every time I see your messages come through I almost delete it automatically,
> thinking someone accidentally hit Send too soon.  Then, I realize your
> response is *under* the original text.  Tricky.  Is that a Gmail thing?

No, it's called bottom posting, and I do it by deleting the to empty
lines that gmail starts with, then CTRL-END to the bottom of the
message and delete the cruft that the list software appends to each
message.

It's (IMNSHO) the better way of pursuing a conversation, for two reasons:

o- It maintains a natural flow of reading - read the post all the way
through, then read the reply all the way through, instead of read the
reply, then bounce down and read the original post

o- If you're doing in-line replies, it's also more natural, as it's
easier to maintain conversation flow while responding to individual
thoughts in the original post(s).

Kurt

or send an email to

G. Waleed Kavalec
--------------------------
"The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and
fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices, to
be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and
suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has
a fallout all of its own - for the children, and the children yet unborn.
And the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight
Zone."

- Rod Serling;
Closing monologue from "The Monsters are Due on Maple Street"
The Twilight Zone, Season 1, Episode 22

or send an email to

or send an email to