It depends on where you see yourself in 5 to 10 years.  Personally, I'd go
for the MBA if I had the time, even though I'd never use it.

From: Phil Guevara [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 2:45 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT: Certs + Experience + which degree?

I was wondering what everyone's opinion is on this.

Let's say you have your MCSE cert or other industry standard cert and over 5
years solid experience, but no degree.

Which degree would be best to compliment this?

CIS degree, Computer Science Degree, Business Degree, other?

I noticed the CS program deals more with programming and not really the
stuff a systems administrator would do.  A CIS degree might be aligned with
it but wouldn't that just be redundant to the MCSE and experience?  Would a
Business degree show you as a well rounded person?

Best Regards,

Phil