I'll one up you, Z.  My undergrad is in music (Percussion).

Shook

http://www.linkedin.com/in/andyshook

________________________________

From: Ziots, Edward [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 8:51 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Certs + Experience + which degree?

Good view of it.

Looking at Masters in IT/Information Science also, but borrowing like 40-60K at
8% just to get through the course, and taking Graduate Placement Exams ( MCAT?
MCAP) doesn't thrill me either. I got enough real-world experience, to breeze
through possibly ¼ to ½ the cirrcumlum for the MSIT degree ( CISSP at most
accredited colleges will count for about 12-15 credits towards the Masters,
which helps get the degree quicker)

True: Running the certification rat-race does get boring after a while, but in
IT its basically the Icing on the cake in my eyes, doing the jobs, getting the
experience is really what it comes down to.  And hell my undergrad was in
Mechnical Engineering, wish they had the IT Degrees back in my day in college,
all they had was CIS ( Coding, which I loathe)

Edward E. Ziots

Netwok Engineer

Lifespan Organization

MCSE,MCSA,MCP,Security+,Network+,CCA