On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 10:39 AM, Richard McClary
<richard.mccl...@aspca.org> wrote:
> Question – we’ve had both Rod and Ben offer to host, and both have given
> links.

  Correction: All I did was throw up a web page for people to check in
case the existing list server suddenly went offline.

> Do those wishing to continue a mail-based (rather than web-based) forum go
> with Rod’s?  Is that what the agreement seems to be?

  I interpreted one of Rod's statements to mean his system can provide
both a web interface and an email interface to the same forum, so I
think we may have the best of both worlds.

-- Ben