From: Ben Scott [mailto:mailvor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 5:40 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: [dkim-failure] Re: End of month plan B for list shutdown.

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 8:14 AM, Kennedy, Jim <kennedy...@elyriaschools.org>
wrote:
> The end of the month and allegedly the end of the list is tomorrow. We
> need a plan B to get back in contact to get this going again if
> possible. Someone got a blog we can bookmark for new/announcements that would
> be willing to post anything they hear?

  Until something better comes along, I offer this:

https://sites.google.com/site/mailvortex/ntsysadmin

  I'll also update that after something better comes along.  This is intended
to be a quick response, not a good one.  :-)

-- Ben

PG&E is committed to protecting our customers' privacy.
To learn more, please visit http://www.pge.com/about/company/privacy/customer/