OK, I'm looking to break the good/fast/cheap rule.  Here's the deal:

"Good" in this case means "runs on Windows without feature loss".

The free Wiki from TWiki.org is written in Perl there's a ready-made Windows
installer that includes both Perl and Apache.  They also have a ready-made
VM that runs Debian Linux.

The ready-made TWiki VM version runs about 3x faster than the ready-made
Windows version.  This can be seen both in browser response time and CPU

So I start googling for the answer to:  Is there another Wiki that runs on
Windows, for free and fast?

I run into this web page:
http://www.yafla.com/dennisforbes/Many-Ways-to-Skin-a-Wiki-Hosting-a-Wiki-on
-Windows/Many-Ways-to-Skin-a-Wiki-Hosting-a-Wiki-on-Windows.html

which describes how to host MediaWiki on, of all things, IIS.

Has anyone done that, and if so, do you like it?

thanks,
Carl