2 hours into installation, it tells me that the install failed.  It then
took another 1.5 hours to revert back to pre-SP1.

I'm now back up, but it gave me the following URL to troubleshoot with:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkID=101139

From: John Hornbuckle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 4:56 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Vista SP1 Reports

Would be interested in hearing reports from anyone who has installed Vista
SP1.

I just did on my Dell desktop at work. Took about 45 minutes. No known
problems so far. I did it at the end of the day, though, and won't be able
to really play with the system until Friday.

I'm now downloading for installation on an Asus laptop. I'm more nervous
about this one than the Dell. We'll see what happens.

John Hornbuckle

MIS Department

Taylor County School District

318 North Clark Street