Sherry Abercrombie wrote:
Never say never when it comes to viruses. A number of years ago, I was taking a class at the local community college online. At the intro meeting one of the students asked about getting a virus or something like that, and the instructor stated that we would be uploading our documents as Microsoft Word documents and that they couldn't get a virus in a Word document. A few days later, the first MS Word macro virus was found. I thought it was rather humorous.

The old foggies on the list might remember back to the pre-Windows days when PC's ran DOS and the majority of viruses and worms were on the Macintosh. Anyone remember "Worm Food"???
--
Jim
"Never explain -- your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyhow."- Elbert Hubbard