From: John Cook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 10:01 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: test email from Shook's new data center

I have 2 desktop guys that cover 7 offices in 6 different counties, I
handle all of the servers - Exchange (2003 and 2007 in transition) a 10G
Oracle box, WSUS, WDS server, BES, Email archiving, IAG box, scan
server, the usual mix of DCs (one in each location) An EMC SAN, various
test servers AND in the next 2 weeks I get to start migrating machines
to VMWare. It's a non profit - at least I get to play with a lot of
different systems even if the pay sucks!

John W. Cook

System Administrator

Partnership For Strong Families

315 SE 2nd Ave