It is not going to pass that size. Is it 4 gb per server or per
database? I mean if I need can I have 2 databases 4 gb each?

From: Don Ely [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: February 27, 2008 10:52 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: SharePoint database consideration

Define small...  SQL Express is only recommended for implementations
under 4GB in size...

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 7:49 AM, Ara Avvali <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello everyone,

Is it fair to assume for a small SharePoint site within company to be
used for calendar sharing and forums, can I get away with the built-in
database coming with SharePoint or do we have to invest in SQL server?

Thanks