I (successfully) replaced all 4 (72GB) hard drives in a proliant server
w/ 4 (300GB) drives.
I replaced one drive at a time over the course of a week.
Everything is working great, the Raid 5 array is only using them as 72GB
drives.
I realize this is exactly as design.
So, Now I would like to utilize the extra 200GB on each drive.  I
believe this is called expanding the array?
Not sure where to go from here...
The array configuration utility has an option to do this, so that
shouldn't be a problem?
After that, I assume I have to expand the logical drive to utilize the
new space, and then somehow tell Windows to expand drive?
Thanks.