new hard drives in proliantPartition Magic???
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Mazzaccaro
  To: NT System Admin Issues
  Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 4:16 PM
  Subject: new hard drives in proliant

  I (successfully) replaced all 4 (72GB) hard drives in a proliant server w/ 4
(300GB) drives.

  I replaced one drive at a time over the course of a week.

  Everything is working great, the Raid 5 array is only using them as 72GB
drives.

  I realize this is exactly as design.

  So, Now I would like to utilize the extra 200GB on each drive.  I believe
this is called expanding the array?

  Not sure where to go from here.

  The array configuration utility has an option to do this, so that shouldn't
be a problem?

  After that, I assume I have to expand the logical drive to utilize the new
space, and then somehow tell Windows to expand drive?

  Thanks.