Anyone out there running Mcafee Total Data Protection yet?  We had yet
another laptop stolen yesterday and it has sparked a conversation today.
If not, what are you folks using to encrypt laptops that live or travel
outside the office?  I've got about 50 laptops so I won't do a
non-enterprise level system.  I'm already running Mcafee so I've got
that infrastructure built already.

Mark

Two rules to success in life:

1. Never tell people everything you know.

Mark Boersma

IT Manager

Triangle Associates, Inc.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.