From: Mark Boersma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 3:38 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Mcafee Total Data Protection

Anyone out there running Mcafee Total Data Protection yet?  We had yet
another laptop stolen yesterday and it has sparked a conversation today.  If
not, what are you folks using to encrypt laptops that live or travel outside
the office?  I've got about 50 laptops so I won't do a non-enterprise level
system.  I'm already running Mcafee so I've got that infrastructure built
already.

Mark

Two rules to success in life:

1. Never tell people everything you know.

Mark Boersma

IT Manager

Triangle Associates, Inc.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  _____

for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential
message.