So our marketing ladies just came in to talk about getting Adobe
Indesign.  I told them that it runs about $700/license.  Then they asked
"why do we buy software?".  "Our outside designer just downloads all of
his software".

This is why I drink folks.  I asked them if $250,000/infringement means
anything to them but they didn't seem to get it.

Mark

Two rules to success in life:

1. Never tell people everything you know.

Mark Boersma

IT Manager

Triangle Associates, Inc.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.