From: Mark Boersma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 5:07 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Why do we buy software?

So our marketing ladies just came in to talk about getting Adobe
Indesign.  I told them that it runs about $700/license.  Then they asked
"why do we buy software?".  "Our outside designer just downloads all of
his software".

This is why I drink folks.  I asked them if $250,000/infringement means
anything to them but they didn't seem to get it.

Mark

Two rules to success in life:

1. Never tell people everything you know.

Mark Boersma

IT Manager

Triangle Associates, Inc.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

is for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain
copies of the original message.