Thanks to all for your comments. This WebEx service i.e. WebEx Meeting Center
will be used only for our Sales guys to hold on-line meetings with their
overseas clients. It was requested by our Sales and Marketing Dept, but before
approving such a service I thought of obtaining some feedback about this
service. Again my main worries are security related. Would the guys at the
other end be able to steal information from our workstations when connected for
example?

Thanks
Pierre