Sherri, I've used this in the past and it's a good product. Here's
something that may help you decide.

Tom

________________________________

From: Sherry Abercrombie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 9:38 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: WebEx Meeting Center

So, to bring up an old topic, what does everyone recommend for setting
up something like this for your organization?

My manager just decided that he wants to set this up and that we should
set this up and the pricing for MS Live Communication Server is a bit
well, pricey to say the least.  We're looking into other options so
recommendations are appreciated.

TIA
Sherry

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 9:46 AM, Martin Blackstone