I stay just outside Aberdeen in a large village.

Our 910 sq ft 2 story, semi dettached house, with 2 Bdrms, 2bathrooms, 1
lounge and 1 kitchen costs GBP 80,000 3 years ago when purchased, it is now
worth over GBP 180,000. Property Tax is GBP 2,500 pa. We also have
17.5%sales tax, 24% Income Tax on everything you earn over GBP 5,750
pa, and 40%
on everything you earn over GBP 32,000. Drive a Diesel Car Diesel costs GBP
1.09 per litre , which is approx GBP 4 per US Gallon.

I have no degree, expired MCSE 2000, and Novell Netware 4 CNE.

Currently Earn GBP 34,000 PA but we only founded the company 3 years ago and
it is still being built up, we just started making enough profits to pay
dividends and things looking good.

Tax is fun :(

Graeme

--
Carbon credits are a bit like beating someone up on this side of the world
and sponsoring one of those poor starving kids on the other side of the