I can doo eet!

Joe Heaton

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 10:48 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OT: Firewall recommendations

Last weekend I upgraded a handful of boxes to 10 (2 WG5500e, 2 X1250e, 2
X1000, 2 X55e) and more to come this weekend. The upgrade was painless,
the software has been rock solid, and I like the fact that there is
better QOS control and SSL VPN built in.

Do it!

Jeff

"Joe Heaton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

03/11/2008 01:43 PM
Please respond to
"NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>

"NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
cc
Subject
RE: OT: Firewall recommendations

So does everyone recommend I upgrade my brand new, not even out of the
box 750e, to V10 before I start the config process?

Joe Heaton