It has been a while since I saw anything on imaging software. I am
moving from an old version of Ghost (7) and was wondering what the
latest greatest tool is for creating and burning images to workstations?

We are getting in machines that have NICS do not support DOS, so booting
to dos as the old GHOST required then connecting to a server to burn an
image is not longer an option.

Alternatively, I would like to burn a boot DVD with the image on board,
but that is not as easy as it sounds. Anyone have an ISO they would like
to share as an example?