From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 9:17 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Image Software - what's new this year?

Unless Symantec has changed things, Ghost is also a per-machine basis
unless you buy the "enterprise" version.
--------------------------------------
Richard McClary, Systems Administrator
ASPCA Knowledge Management
1717 S Philo Rd, Ste 36, Urbana, IL  61802
217-337-9761
http://www.aspca.org

"Steve Kelsay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 03/14/2008 09:03:48 AM:

> Does Acronis actually make image files, or is it similar to a backup
system?
> It looks like it is licensed on a per machine basis. That would make
> it pretty expensive for an image tool where Ghost is just a single
> license for the disk we are using.  Is that the case?

workstations?