From: Juned Shaikh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 1:45 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: NTFS take ownership question

Hi,

Need help in resolving this issue on our Common/Public drive. A
directory is showing as NO permission even for Administrator. the NTFS
permission security tab is absolutely blank.

Current owner of this shows "Unable to display current owner."
If I tried to take ownership - it displays access denied and nothing
happens.

Help please..

Thanks,