My cigar...did I leave it behind on this list?

From: Sherry Abercrombie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 3:21 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT: Wednesday Funny: The Old Priest

Good one TVK, and that's what makes this country great, we have the
freedom to have a choice, and voice our opinion and no one can force us
to change our minds.

Lighten up guys, the jokes were meant to bring a smile to your day, any
number of things could have been substituted for Clinton in those jokes,
they are variations of jokes that have been around for years, here in
Texas, it could have been an Aggie rather than the Clintons.....

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Tim Vander Kooi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>