The network monitor tools, when installed on your DC, will capture all
 packets that your DC sees, and which are destined for it or generated
by it. They are native to the OS, and when you go to the control panel
--> Add/Remove Programs, select Add/Remove Windows Components, scroll
down to Management and Monitoring Tools, and select Network Monitor
Tools.

It's all good from there.