On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 2:46 PM, Jon Harris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't have any functional hubs left.

  How about a managed switch that supports port mirroring?

  Failing that, you can still old stuff on eBay for a few bucks.  Try
searching for the term "Ethernet repeater", which is the proper term
(technically speaking, a "hub" is the center of any star topology
network).  I have a 5-port repeater I keep around for situations just
like this.

-- Ben