32-bit Server 2003 Std will ignore memory > 4GB.

A 64-bit Server 2003 DC will require no AD changes. x64 Server 2003 Std
will see and use up to 32GB.

Although I am wondering why you need 16GB RAM in a DC that won't be
doing anything else... is your directory tree really that large?

--

Phil Brutsche
[EMAIL PROTECTED]