I thought about that, but their are many people using deep links to get
directly to specific areas.

I guess there is still an option of just telling everyone that it is now
https: and making a custom error page to show this,.

--
Carbon credits are a bit like beating someone up on this side of the world
and sponsoring one of those poor starving kids on the other side of the