From: Graeme Carstairs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, 6 April 2008 6:35 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Http to https redirect for WSS3

If I goto http://portal.domain.com with the require SSL turned on, I get an
error page saying that the user is required to logon, but no login prompt.
If i goto http://portal.domain.com with the require ssl turned off I get the
usual login options for the web site from outside, and from inside I get
straight to the wss page as I am using NT Login.

Graeme

On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 9:24 PM, Jim McAtee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL