Ah, it's back!  I had that back and running back in the 1.x days, then
lost it as it had not been updated when I went looking for it.

So, good ol' Fireleech is up and running...  Thanks!
Richard McClary, Systems Administrator
ASPCA Knowledge Management
1717 S Philo Rd, Ste 36, Urbana, IL  61802
217-337-9761
http://www.aspca.org