I can't believe, in my experience, that women complain less!

However I posted it merely for a chuckle, rather than as a sociological
insight :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 April 2008 15:43
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Some bad news on the IT security front...

Statistical crud and a clear example of making stats say what you want
them to say!

It's based on complaints filed.  That fewer complaints were filed by women
does not mean they are more savy.  (They may be, but the argument here
fails.)  To file a complaint, one must realize that they have been
"tricked", and must be angered to the point of filing the complaint.
Richard McClary, Systems Administrator
ASPCA Knowledge Management
1717 S Philo Rd, Ste 36, Urbana, IL  61802
217-337-9761
http://www.aspca.org