Again another one that is driving me nuts.

I am trying to use the following command with a .ini file which is a
copy of the template.ini include with SQL 2005 Standard CD we have to
build a silent install.

The bat file
Start /wait setup.exe /qb /settings D:\ServerInstall.ini

The .ini file

[Options]
USERNAME=Network Services
COMPANYNAME=Company
PIDKEY=PIDKEY
INSTALLSQLDIR="D:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server"
ADDLOCAL=ADDLOCAL="SQL_Engine,SQL_Replication,Client_Components,Connecti
vity,SQLXML"
INSTANCENAME=MSSQLSERVER
SQLBROWSERACCOUNT=Domain Account for Service
SQLBROWSERPASSWORD=Password
SQLACCOUNT=Domain Account for Service
SQLPASSWORD=Password
AGTACCOUNT=Domain Account for Service
AGTPASSWORD=password
SQLBROWSERAUTOSTART=0
SQLAUTOSTART=0
AGTAUTOSTART=0
SECURITYMODE=SQL
SAPWD=SA password
SQLCOLLATION=SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS
DISABLENETWORKPROTOCOLS=2
ERRORREPORTING=0
SQMREPORTING=0

It basically bombs and says features specified are not valid for any SQL
Server Products?

If anyone has done a customized default installation before successfully
though the .ini method can you spare some help?

Been 2 days and still getting nowhere with this silly thing.

Edward E. Ziots
Network Engineer
Lifespan Organization
MCSE,MCSA,MCP,Security+,Network+,CCA