What should the ADDLOCAL line be then.

The requirement is Options Section which I have.

And from the template.ini file this is what I want the end-state to look
like.

SQL 2005 Standard edition installed in D:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL
Server. I Want the database engine, data files, SQL XML, Client
tools,Connectivity, SQL Replication,

I want 3 accounts to register as the running services for the SQL Server
service, SQL Agent Service, and SQL Browser Service.

So looking in the default template.ini file you have the following.

Below the commandline parameters section you see the [Options] section
I have USERNAME and COMPANYNAME

It says next that the ADDLOCAL= line needs to come.

Per the Template.ini file I want to add the following.

SQL Server Database Services = SQL_Engine in the ini file (Have this)
Data Files= SQL_Data_Files (Don't have this)
Replication=SQL_Replication(Have it)
Full-Text Search Engine=SQL_FullText (don't have it)

Client components=Client_Components (Got it)
Connectivity Components=Connectivity (Got it)
Management Tools=SQL_Tools90 (Don't got it)
SQLXML Client Features=SQLXML (Got it)
Legacy Components=Tools_Legacy (Got it)
Documentation and Samples=SQL_Documentation (Don't got it)
SQL Server Books Online=SQL_BooksOnline (Don't got it)

(All these are valid for Standard, Developer and Enterprise Editions)

Anything else I might be missing here, I will redo the ini file and see
what happens.

Edward E. Ziots
Network Engineer
Lifespan Organization