From: Nikki Peterson - OETX [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 8:13 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: for old timers

Commodore-64, ran home, hooked it up to my tv. :)  later I bought a 1721
tape drive. Very cool! I killed Grues that lived in dark places...

My first HD I don't remember the make, but, that's where I learned all
about Directories, and why they are nice to have. (I installed
everything on the c:/).

My first Windows program 1.0 at work, it had the coolest thing called
Program Manager where it showed you just the exe files that you could
select and launch from (No menu had to be configured).

Dos 5.0 REVOLUTIONARY!!!!

Gosh, that was a while ago.