LOL, I wish it was that simple..it's the darn office docs that freaked
me out...

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 1:48 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 sporadically blocks internal embedded graphics
in HTML email

Careful with that pr0n!

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
MCSE/Exchange MVP
http://TheEssentialExchange.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Free, Bob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 2:39 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
in HTML email

Some of the droppings Outlook leaves behind in that location (think
attachments) is pretty scary from an information disclosure perspective.

Take a look on a machine that is heavily used for email that hasn't had
the TIF emptied in a while. I discovered this *feature* some time ago so
I now routinely empty my OLK* folder, just did less than 10 days ago and
there are already over a dozen files in there I wouldn't want anyone
getting ahold of.