From: David Lum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 12:54 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: 2003 Server DNS

Anyone know where I can find an MS KB on Windows Server DNS client
registration process/sequence? We have a pair of servers that seem to
lose their DNS (A) records whenever they renew their IP.  DNS and DHCP
reside on the same DC (and how bad is that for security, anyone
explicitly avoid this scenario?), clients in question are 2003 Server
SP2.

Just re-familiarizing how the client DNS registration process will help
me immensely.

TIA,
Dave Lum  - Systems Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - (971)-222-1025
"When you step on the brakes your life is in your foot's hands"