It's not a problem, it's just part of our standard build procedure.  I
have ~200 servers at any given point in time.  (With VMWare, that number
is always fluctuating.)

No Shook, the segmentation is not done on subnet boundaries.  Not for a
lack of trying on our part, but the Network guys have been rather
resistant to making that change, so we do what we can, with what we've
got.