Have you tried to unload the hive from the HKEY_CURRENT_USER portion of the
registry for that profile?

Mike

  _____

From: Rankin, James R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 7:55 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Desperation...

Anyone know of a way to unload or free a "stuck" mandatory profile other
than UPHClean? I have tried the latest and also the beta versions of this
tool and can't seem to free the profile. Handle.exe tells me that it is the
System process with this open so I guess forcing it closed will probably
blue-screen my Citrix server. Are there any other ways I can get around this
without a server restart? I am not hopeful.

TIA,

JRR