From: Greg Mulholland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 17 April 2008 5:41 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Shutdown script

It would be my choice, if it were my network to run wpad across the whole
site(s) however it aint. Until i speak to the Manager here (who isnt in yet!) i
wont be able to make any decisions on that, only to say that he has expressed a
need read:want to keep the status quo. i thought wpad wasnt independent. that
might be an option to create a gpo that publishes wpad info via dhcp to all
laptops in a particular OU. can you generate your own wpad.dat? i know how to
do is in ISA and beleeiiieve mne that would be my preference if it was my baby
but it snot!.

top level user gpo applys the IE settings to all users.