We currently use Venali at one of our hospitals going on over a year.  We've
had many issues with them, including Venail's virus outbreak downing their
servers, a great deal of infrastructure outage causing our faxes to queue for
more than 8 hours, and the apologetic email from the president of the company
every 3-4 months.

I can say we never have had a billing issue, but I felt a response was
necessary to refute the perception of "very reliable".  Count yourself lucky,
Tim.  Doctors are unforgiving._________________________________Jonathan
MerrillMCP, CCA, NET+Information
Technologywww.gomerrill.com_________________________________

Subject: RE: Electronic Fax service recommendationsDate: Mon, 21 Apr 2008
13:55:06 -0700From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com

We use Venali – www.venali.com. Very reliable, never had any problems once we
got the billings straightened out.

…Tim

From: Michael A. Berryman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, April 21,
2008 7:48 AMTo: NT System Admin IssuesSubject: Electronic Fax service
recommendations

Folks,I have been asked to cost out moving to a electonic fax option for our
office. We have 25 employees, a non-profit organization, and deal with loan
files, so we sometimes send/receive multiple page faxes per day.  Anyway,
anyone using a particular efax service that they would recommend or have any
advice for me?Thanks,Mike