From: Jonathan Merrill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 5:16 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Electronic Fax service recommendations

We currently use Venali at one of our hospitals going on over a year.
We've had many issues with them, including Venail's virus outbreak
downing their servers, a great deal of infrastructure outage causing our
faxes to queue for more than 8 hours, and the apologetic email from the
president of the company every 3-4 months.

I can say we never have had a billing issue, but I felt a response was
necessary to refute the perception of "very reliable".  Count yourself
lucky, Tim.  Doctors are unforgiving.

Jonathan Merrill
MCP, CCA, NET+
Information Technology